"Specialize in personal (one2one) online tutoring services for international curriculum."
We cover in-details or specific topics in any area of chemistry that includes topics from followings:.
- IB Core: Stoichiometric relationships, Atomic structure, Periodicity, Chemical bonding and structure, Energetics/thermochemistry, Chemical kinetics, Equilibrium, Acids and bases, Redox processes, Organic chemistry, Measurement and data processing.
- IB Additional: Atomic structure, The periodic table-the transition metals, Chemical bonding and structure, Energetics/thermochemistry, Chemical kinetics, Equilibrium, Acids and bases, Redox processes, Organic chemistry, Measurement and analysis.
- IGCSE: The particulate nature of matter, Experimental techniques, Atoms, elements and compounds, Stoichiometry, Electricity and chemistry, Chemical energetics, Chemical reactions, Acids, bases and salts, Periodic Table, Metals, Air and water, Sulfur, Carbonates, Organic chemistry.
- AS Level: Physical chemistry, Inorganic chemistry, Organic chemistry and analysis.
- A Level: Physical chemistry, Inorganic chemistry, Organic chemistry and analysis.
- AP: Introduction of Chemistry, The Atom, Bonding, Stoichiometry, Solutions/Concentration, Types of Reactions and Solubility, Electrochemistry, Gases, Thermochemistry, Kinetics, Equilibrium, Acids and Bases, Light, Hydrocarbons.
- SAT II: Cellular and molecular, Ecology, Genetics, Organismal biology, Evolution and diversity.
We cover in-details or specific topics in any area of physics that includes topics from followings:.
- IB Core: Measurements and uncertainties, Mechanics, Thermal, Waves, Electricity and magnetism, Circular motion and gravitation, Atomic, nuclear and particle, Energy production.
- IB Additional higher level: Wave phenomena, Fields, Electromagnetic induction, Quantum and nuclear.
- IGCSE: General physics, Thermal physics, Properties of waves, including light and sound, Electricity and magnetism, Atomic physics.
- AS Level: Physical quantities and units, Measurement techniques, Kinematics, Dynamics, Forces, density and pressure, Work, energy and power, Deformation of solids, Waves, Superposition, Electric fields, Current of electricity, D.C. circuits, Particle and nuclear physics.
- A Level: Motion in a circle, Gravitational fields, Ideal gases, Temperature, Thermal properties of materials, Oscillations, Communication, Capacitance, Electronics, Magnetic fields, Electromagnetic induction, Alternating currents, Quantum physics.
- AP: Kinematics, Dynamics, Universal Law of Gravitation, Simple Harmonic Motion, Momentum, Energy, Rotation, Electrostatics, Circuits, Mechanical Waves and Sound.
- SAT II: Mechanics, Electricity and magnetism, Waves and optics, Heat and thermodynamics, Modern physics, Miscellaneous.
We cover in-details or specific topics in any area of maths that includes topics from followings:.
- IB Core: Algebra, Functions and equations, Circular functions and trigonometry, Vectors, Statistics and probability, Calculus.
- IB Additional higher level: Statistics and probability, Sets, relations and groups, Calculus, Discrete mathematics.
- IGCSE: Number, Algebra and graphs, Geometry, Mensuration, Co-ordinate geometry, Trigonometry, Matrices and transformations, Probability, Statistics.
- AS Level - P1: Quadratics, Functions, Coordinate geometry, Circular measure, Trigonometry, Vectors, Series, Differentiation, Integration.
- A Level - P2: Algebra, Logarithmic and exponential functions, Trigonometry, Differentiation, Integration, Numerical solution of equations.
- AP: Calculus AB, Calculus BC.
- SAT II: Number and operations, Algebra and functions, Geometry and measurement, Data analysis, statistics, and probability.
We cover in-details or specific topics in any area of biology that includes topics from followings:.
- IB Core: Cell biology, Molecular biology, Genetics, Ecology, Evolution and biodiversity, Human physiology.
- IB Additional higher level: Nucleic acids, Metabolism, cell respiration and photosynthesis, Plant biology, Genetics and evolution, Animal physiology.
- IGCSE: Characteristics and classification of living organisms, Organisation of the organism, Movement in and out of cells, Biological molecules, Enzymes, Plant nutrition, Human nutrition, Transport in plants, Transport in animals, Diseases and immunity, Gas exchange in humans, Respiration, Excretion in humans, Drugs, Reproduction, Inheritance, Variation and selection, Biotechnology and genetic engineering, Human influences on ecosystems.
- AS Level: Cell structure, Biological molecules, Enzymes, Cell membranes and transport, The mitotic cell cycle, Nucleic acids and protein synthesis, Transport in plants, Transport in mammals, Gas exchange and smoking, Infectious disease, Immunity.
- A Level: Energy and respiration, Photosynthesis, Homeostasis, Control and co-ordination, Inherited change, Selection and evolution, Biodiversity, classification and conservation, Genetic technology.
- AP: Comparative Anatomy and Physiology, Ecology, Microbiology, Genetics, Cytology, and Biochemistry.
- SAT II: Cellular and molecular, Ecology, Genetics, Organismal biology, Evolution and diversity.
We cover in-details or specific topics in any area of accounting that includes topics from followings:.
- IGCSE: 1) Sources and recording of data 2) Verification of accounting records 3) Accounting procedures 4) Principles of financial statements 5) Preparation of financial statements 6) Analysis and interpretation 7) Accounting principles and policies
- A/AS Level:
1) Financial Accounting - The accounting cycle, Accounting for non-current assets, Reconciliation and verification, Preparation of financial statements, Analysis and communication of accounting information to stakeholders
2) Cost and Management Accounting - Costing for materials and labour, Traditional costing methods, The application of accounting to business planning
We cover in-details or specific topics in any area of economics that includes topics from followings:.
- IGCSE: 1) Basic economic problem: choice and the allocation of resources 2) The allocation of resources: how the market works; market failure 3) The individual as producer, consumer and borrower 4) The private firm as producer and employer 5) Role of government in economy 6) Economic indicators 7) Developed and developing economies: trends in production, population and living standards 8) International aspects
- A/AS Level:
1) Basic economic ideas and resource allocation 2) The price system and the micro economy 3) Government microeconomic intervention 4) The macro economy 5) Government macro intervention
We cover in-details or specific topics in any area of english language that includes topics from followings:.
- IGCSE Language English (0500): 1) AO1: Reading 2) AO2: Writing 3) AO3: Speaking and listening
- AS Level - Language and Literature: 1) Passages 2) Writing 3) Poetry and Prose 4) Drama
- A Level - Literature: 1) Passages 2) Writing 3) Poetry and Prose 4) Drama 5) Shakespeare and other pre-20th Century Texts 6) 1900 to the Present 7) Comment and Appreciation 8) Coursework
- IB DP - English Language and literature:
1)Language in cultural context 2) Language and mass communication 3) Literature-texts and contexts 4) Literature-critical study
French / Spanish Language
We cover in-details or specific topics in any area of french language that includes topics from followings:.
- IGCSE Language: 1) Paper 1: Listening 2) Paper 2: Reading 3) Paper 2: Speaking 4) Paper 4: Writing
- AS/A Level: 1) Speaking Test 2) Presentation 3) Topic conversation 4) General conversation 5) Reading and Writing 6) Essay
- IB HL: 1) Receptive skills 2) Written productive skills 3) Individual oral 4) Interactive oral activity
Japanese Language (JLPT)
The JLPT has five levels: N1, N2, N3, N4 and N5. The easiest level is N5 and the most difficult level is N1.
N4 and N5 measure the level of understanding of basic Japanese mainly learned in class. N1and N2 measure the level of understanding of Japanese used in a broad range of scenes in actual everyday life. N3 is a bridging level between N1/N2 and N4/N5.
JLPT certificates offer various advantages, ranging from recognition as academic credit and graduation certification at schools to preferential treatment at companies and acknowledgement of qualification in society.
JLPT Certification Levels are followings:
- N5: The ability to understand some basic Japanese.
- N4: The ability to understand basic Japanese.
- N3: The ability to understand Japanese used in everyday situations to a certain degree.
- N2: The ability to understand Japanese used in everyday situations, and in a variety of circumstances to a certain degree.
- N1: The ability to understand Japanese used in a variety of circumstances.
We teach German on all levels all year round - ranging from beginners to advanced (levels as defined by the Common European Reference Framework: A = elementary, B = intermediate, C = advanced).
German Language Certification Levels are followings:
- A1: Can understand and use familiar, everyday expressions and very simple sentences, which relate to the satisfying of concrete needs.
- A2: You learn how to express yourself adequately in familiar, everyday situations and to read and understand simple texts.
- B1: You consolidate and revise basic grammar structures, and learn to lead discussions on interesting topics.
- B2: You have a command of the essentials of German. You practise reading, writing and discussing difficult topics and work-related issues.
- C1: You learn to express yourself clearly both in speaking and writing on a large number of topics and to understand almost all texts.
- C2: You can express yourself fluently in German. You work on literary, socio-political, cultural and scientific topics.
Information and Communication Technology
We cover in-details or specific topics in any area of ICT that includes topics from followings:.
- IGCSE: 1) Types and components of computer systems 2) Input and output devices 3) Storage devices and media 4) Networks and the effects of using them 5) The effects of using IT 6) ICT applications 7) The systems life cycle 8) Safety and security 9) Audience 10) Communication 11) File management 12) Images 13) Layout 14) Styles 15) Proofing 16) Graphs and charts 17) Document production 18) Data manipulation 19) Presentations 20) Data analysis 21) Website authoring
- AS Level: 1) ICT systems including portable communication devices 2) How organisations use ICT 3) Impact of ICT on society 4) Systems life cycle
- A Level: 1) ICT systems including portable communication devices 2) How organisations use ICT 3) Impact of ICT on society 4) Systems life cycle 5) How organisations use ICT 6) Impact of ICT on society 7) Computer networks
We cover in-details or specific topics in any area of computer science that includes topics from followings:
- IGCSE: 1) Theory of computer science 1.1) Data representation 1.2) Communication and Internet technologies 1.3) Hardware and software 1.4) Security 2) Practical problem-solving and programming 2.1) Algorithm design and problem-solving 2.2) Programming 2.3) Databases
- AS Level: 1) Theory Fundamentals 2) Fundamental Problem-solving and Programming 3) Advanced Theory 4) Further Problem-solving and Programming Skills