"Specialize in personal (one2one) online tutoring services for international curriculum."
ThinkGlobal(TGES) provides a new way to deliver online tutoring services, regardless of the location of the tutor or the student. The benefits of the online tuition are:
- It combines tradition with modernity - students are familiar and comfortable with technology.
- Live face to face tutoring between online tutors and students.
- Take classes online in your home and at your convenience.
- A wider range of specialist online tutors in any subject.
- Lessons can be recorded and you can refer to your recordings even after the lesson is over.
- Flexibility of learning at your own pace and in your own time.
- Practice set can be uploaded by our online tutors before the tutoring session for students to go through them.
Online Tuition for Homeschooling
We have expert teachers who will help and guide students throughout all home schooling studies, examples, worksheets, past papers and examination preparation.
Our homeschooling tutors are often from the best teachers from international schools or having vast experience in international curriculum and are best placed to secure top results through their encouraging and engaging tutoring technique.
International home schooling requires tutors who can provide a long-term commitment and a blend of expertise and professional. By carefully vetting tutors and recommending the tutor who best fits your requirements, we ensure that your child will be taught by a dynamic, flexible and trustworthy tutor
We have previously provided home-schooling support for many students, and work closely with the parent, student and tutors involved to ensure that everyone is on the same page and the highest standards are achieved.
- Assessment: We have a very personal and hands on approach with our clients and make sure to develop a personalized program designed especially for each individual.
- Class Plan: We provide a full timetable tailored to each child as per their requirements.
- Monitoring: Along with monitored assessments to make sure the correct teaching technique is implemented and progress can be monitored.
- Feedback: We review how the tuition is performing, collect feedback, and suggest improvements for future learning.
One to One Online Tuition
TGES has a proven track record of providing highly qualified tutors for one to one tuition for all subjects and levels. Tutors will tailor their individual teaching style and lessons to meet each student's individual needs, keeping the lessons engaging. The benefits of the one-to-one tuition are:
- Boost student's exam results.
- Improve students learning.
- Students can learn at their own pace.
- Students can catch up on missed lessons.
- Helps students prepare thoroughly for entrance exams.
- Students can learn at a time best suited to them e.g. after school.
- Specialist tutors can help develop subject specific knowledge.
Exam Revisit - Online Tuition
- The ThinkGlobal (TGES) provides an exam resit service which is especially popular for students retaking their examinations. This service will be based on a one to one level with the student. This will allow the tutor to provide individually tailored work and attention. The tutor will first identify any areas of weaknesses and then use a variety of teaching methods to strengthen these areas. The highly qualified tutors will also concentrate on past papers and examination techniques to ensure the students are well prepared for their retakes.
- Revision Courses are designed to improve student confidence and encourage them to achieve their potential in their academic exams. We aim to deepen understanding, support areas of weakness and provide opportunities to develop strengths. Daily revision sessions are split between formal teaching, focusing on areas that students find challenging and daily assessments to improve exam technique and application of knowledge. Students receive detailed feedback on these assessments.
Crash Course - Online Tuition
Crash courses are basically sessions where all topics that pertain to the exams are going to be reviewed and discussed once again. Crash courses are not designed for students who need to understand the concepts for the first time.
- Focused topical revision
- Analysing and reviewing different categories of past questions
- Developing a structured approach to answering questions (this is the highlight of our courses)
- Analysis of common mistakes of students
- Clarify Misconceptions and Doubts
- Identify Key Topics to Focus On
Private Group Online Tuition
The ThinkGlobal Education (TGES) can organise private group tuition for various subjects and levels. The only requirement is there must be a minimum of three students. This service is popular with our clients for the following reasons:
- Group of students want a teacher in the same subject
- Students feel they need more focus and attention than they are receiving at school
- Allows children to share knowledge and have fruitful discussion
- Encourage children to interact and collaborate
- Positive competition to push the students to do well
Holiday Online Tuition
The ThinkGlobal (TGES) provides tuition over half term, easter, summer & winter holidays. This service is popular with our clients for the following reasons:
- It is popular for students who need to catch up on school work or prepare for approaching exams e.g. undergraduate degrees, A Levels, GCSE, AP, A&AS Level exams etc.
- Our service differs from other revision courses because it will be tailored to each student's individual needs.
- The sessions can be one to one or in a group.
- It has proved to be very valuable for all our students taking exams by giving them the extra boost they need.
- Assignments, projects, essays, dissertations and homework are an essential part of student learning.
- The TGES has a wide range of highly qualified and experienced tutors to help students through this process.
- Our tutors can help with essay structuring, homework, proof reading, dissertation questions as well as providing tips on how to gain high marks.
- Our unique service allows students to get help through one to one tuition or by emailing their assignment to the tutor and discussing it over the phone.