Specialize in one2one online tutoring services for international curriculum..."Join Us"
International Baccalaureate (IB)
- Founded in 1968, the International Baccalaureate Organization (IBO) is a non-profit educational organization based in Geneva, Switzerland.
- The International Baccalaureate (IB) offers high quality programs of international education to a worldwide community of schools.
- The three programs for students aged 3 to 19 help develop the intellectual, personal, emotional and social skills to live, learn and work in a rapidly globalizing world. There are more than 5,96,000 IB students at 2,218 schools in 125 countries.
- The three programs are: The Diploma Program - IB DP (Class 11 to Class 12), The Middle Years Program - IB MYP (Class 6 to Class 10), The Primary Years Program - IB PYP (Kindergarten to Class 5).
- We provide IB Online Tuitions for IB Maths, IB Physics, IB Chemistry, IB Biology, IB Economics, IB Spanish, IB French, IB ICT, IB English, IB Accounting, IB Business Studies, etc.
- We have specialized and experienced online tutor for IB Maths Tutor, IB Economics Tutor , IB Physics Tutor , IB Chemistry Tutor , IB English Tutor , IB Computer Science Tutor, IB Spanish Tutor, IB French Tutor, IB ICT Tutor, IB IA Tutor, etc.
- IGCSE has worldwide status and credibility. It has a balanced curriculum which starts in Class 9 and is excellent for multi-language and multi-cultural grooming.
- AS and A-levels are the traditional qualifications offered by schools and colleges for 16-19 year olds.
- Cambridge Secondary 1 - Cambridge Primary, typically for learners aged 5 to 11 years.
- Cambridge Secondary 2 - is typically for learners aged 14 to 16 years. It offers learners two routes: Cambridge IGCSE and Cambridge O Level.
- Cambridge Advanced - is typically for learners aged 16 to 19 years who need advanced study to prepare for university and higher education.
- There are over 70 subjects including 30 languages available at Cambridge IGCSE and schools offer them in any combination.
- Edexcel, formally known as Pearson Edexcel - London Examinations is a multinational education and examination body owned by Pearson. Edexcel, the only privately owned examination board in the UK and part of Pearson PLC.
- We provide IGCSE Online Tuitions for IGCSE Maths, IGCSE Physics, IGCSE Chemistry, IGCSE Biology, IGCSE Economics, IGCSE Spanish, IGCSE French, IGCSE ICT, IGCSE English, IGCSE Accounting, IGCSE Business Studies, etc.
- We have specialized and experienced online tutor for IGCSE Maths Tutor, IGCSE Economics Tutor , IGCSE Physics Tutor , IGCSE Chemistry Tutor , IGCSE English Tutor , IGCSE Computer Science Tutor, IGCSE Spanish Tutor, IGCSE French Tutor, IGCSE ICT Tutor, IGCSE IA Tutor, etc.
- We provide Edexcel Online Tuitions for Edexcel Maths, Edexcel Physics, Edexcel Chemistry, Edexcel Biology, Edexcel Economics, Edexcel Spanish, Edexcel French, Edexcel ICT, Edexcel English, Edexcel Accounting, Edexcel Business Studies, etc.
- We have specialized and experienced online tutor for Edexcel Maths Tutor, Edexcel Economics Tutor , Edexcel Physics Tutor , Edexcel Chemistry Tutor , Edexcel English Tutor , Edexcel Computer Science Tutor, Edexcel Spanish Tutor, Edexcel French Tutor, Edexcel ICT Tutor, Edexcel IA Tutor, etc.
Advanced Placement (AP)
- Advanced Placement (AP) is a program in the United States and Canada created by the College Board which offers college-level curricula and examinations to high school students.
- The AP curriculum for each of the various subjects is created for the College Board by a panel of experts and college-level educators in that field of study.
- AP brings the college experience to your high school with the opportunity to earn college credit at thousands of universities.
- AP exams are college-level tests administered by The College Board (makers of the SAT). Students may take tests in one or more subjects.
- The AP curriculum, administered by The College Board, consists of standardized high school courses that are roughly equivalent to undergraduate college courses.
- There are currently 37 courses and exams available through the AP Program.
- We provide AP Online Tuitions for AP Maths, AP Physics, AP Chemistry, AP Biology, AP Economics, AP Spanish, AP French, AP ICT, AP English, AP Accounting, AP Business Studies, etc.
- We have specialized and experienced online tutor for AP Maths Tutor, AP Economics Tutor , AP Physics Tutor , AP Chemistry Tutor , AP English Tutor , AP Computer Science Tutor, AP Spanish Tutor, AP French Tutor, AP ICT Tutor, AP IA Tutor, etc.
- The SAT is standardized test intended to assess a student's readiness for U.S. university education.
- SAT Subject Tests allow you to differentiate yourself in the college admission process or send a strong message regarding your readiness to study specific majors or programs in college.
- The SAT II is a set of more than 20 different tests focusing on specific disciplines such as English, History and Social Sciences, Mathematics, Physical Sciences, and Foreign Languages.
- Many colleges use the SAT Subject Tests for admission, for course placement, and to advise students about course selection.
- It is generally recommended that students take their first SAT no later than the first semester of Grade 11 (Year 12).
- This timeline would allow students sufficient time to prepare for and take the SAT subject tests, as well as meet the demands of school work and extracurricular activities.