Frequently asked questions for tutor:
- Connecting online with students to provide online tutoring in the subjects for which you have demonstrated expertise.
- Encouraging students to engage actively with their topics to build deeper understanding.
- Helping build student confidence in their ability to learn and to understand challenging concepts.
- Helping student in implementation of each concepts to earn better grade.
TGES helps in many aspects such as earning, personal development, learning, and connect globally. Here are key benefits to associate with TGES:
- Gain Experience
- Global Exposure
- Great Remuneration
- Work anytime and anywhere
- Work with all student levels
- Connect student across the world
- Be encouraging and friendly
- Will provide students at your convenience and expertise
TGES follows regression process for recruiting tutors. If you meet our below prerequisites and you want to become a tutor, you can apply now! (The application process can take between 1-3 weeks, depending on how quickly you complete each step.)
- Atleast post graduate or Engineering degree from reputed institute
- Should have good teaching experience
- Should have very sound knowledge in your subject
- Should have experience in teaching online
- Ability to effectively communicate subject matter
- Good time management and organization skills
- Ability to listen and answer questions during tutoring sessions
Here is selection process:
- Submit your profile
- Initial Screening
- Teaching Demo
- On-boarding and Training
- Start first session...
You're well-equipped to become a tutor - is your computer? Check out the required specs:
- Windows 10, Windows 8/8.1, Windows 7, or Windows Vista with the latest updates and service packs
- 2.0 GB of system memory (RAM)
- Single Core Processor at 2.4 GHz or Multi Core Processor at 1.8 GHz
- High-speed internet access (Should have back-up also)
- Microsoft Internet Explorer or Microsoft Firefox browser, updated to the latest version
- A working headset and/or microphone for voice communication
- A working web camera (high resolution)
Our convenient online classroom lets you tutor from your home, office, or from any computer with a stable, high-speed internet connection. No travel expenses necessary!
This depends mainly on which subjects you're able to teach. We are presence globally and there is a high demand for tuition in across the globe. You will be able to reach out student across the globe.
The most common time commitment for a student is 1 to 2 hours each week until their exams. There are often students who only want lessons a few weeks before their exam, just over summer, or intensively for a week. Of course every student is different and we will let you know what the student expects from you along with any other information.
We do not bind you to a strict schedule, so you are free to define schedule as long as it is agreed with student/parent and informed tges team. However, we recommend that you should have consistence in your session hour with student.
You will get the payment within 48 hours after providing confirmation of classes completed. You need to provide - class log (i.e. Date and time class happened), screenshot of online class duration.
No, but you need to complete registration formalities.
Giving a demo class is an opportunity for you to check compatibility and comfort before giving a commitment. It also helps parents/students make up their mind. You will not be paid for the demo class.
We provide tutors with a stream of students actively looking for help, doing marketing, coordinating with parents, website and etc.
We honestly think that we provide great value for money. We would love to reduce our commission rate, and as the business grows we may be able to do so.
Our transaction are absolutely transparent. We do not hide anything. We comply with all government regulations and it requires to charge an additional service tax of 15% (may varies as per govt directives) on all our invoices.
Give us a call or send an email letting us know a good time to call you.
Term and conditions for tutor
- You understand and agree that "Think global education services" will deduct its commission (plus applicable taxes, if any) from the payment received by parent / student.
- As a tutor, you understand to follow with all applicable laws, exercise of professional competence, care, skill, diligence and prudence as is usually exercised by professionals.
- You Know and agree that the relationship between "Think global education services" and Tutor. You will not be considered as an employer and employee relation.
- You be aware of that the final decision to select a particular student for tuition is yours and yours alone.
- You have to arrange demo class within 24 hours of receiving details of Tuition. If this does not happen due to any reason, you have to inform us immediately.
- The tutor profile must contain with Tutor's latest Photograph, latest updated Resume, present residing address and valid personal Mobile number,Email ID. The Tutor warrant that his/her E-mail, Mobile Number and contact details are valid.
- "Think global education services" reserves all the rights to change all or any of these above mentioned Terms and Conditions with or without giving any prior notice at any time.